Today we’re excited to share with you one of the recipes that you can find in our 7-Day Recharge Program. The recipes compiled in this program are some of the best healthy, fat burning, and hormone balancing recipes. All recipes are also free of gluten, grain, dairy, soy and added sugar making these recipes inﬂamation proofed.
We can’t wait for you to try and enjoy these recipes that are not only healthy, they’re delicious too!
Our recipe for today is GARLIC GINGER CHICKEN. Preparation is about 20 minutes and the entire process takes 50 minutes to get assembled from start to finish. This recipe makes for 4 servings and it is best served with roasted or steamed veggies and a big green salad.
GARLIC GINGER CHICKEN
- 4 whole Chicken Leg Quarter
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 5 cloves Garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to bake at 425.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter on low heat.
- Turn heat to medium and add the ginger, garlic, ﬁsh sauce, and Coconut Aminos to the butter.
- Allow mixture to come to a bubble, and allow to bubble while stirring for a minute or two, then remove from heat.
- Place chicken legs in an oven save the baking dish.
- Pour sauce over each chicken leg.
- Sprinkle each leg with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken at 425 for 45 minutes.
- Allow chicken to cool for 30-45 minutes and then enjoy.
We can’t wait for you to try this and let us know what you think 😉