Here’s a recipe that you can prepare as a make-ahead meal as you start 2019 🙂
• 2 small (1 cup) Red Potatoes, cubed
• 3/4 lb Green Beans, ends trimmed
• 1 large head of Broccoli (1 and 1/2 cups), chopped
• 2 large or 6-7 mini (1 and 1/2 cups) Sweet Bell Peppers, chopped
• 9 oz Sausage
• 6 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes, optional
• 1 tsp Paprika
• 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
• 1 Tbsp dried Oregano
• 1 Tbsp dried Parsley
• 1/4 tsp Salt
• 1/4 tsp Pepper
*Optional: fresh parsley, quinoa/rice to serve with, Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a large sheet pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Slice sausage like thick coins.
- Place all the veggies and sausage on a sheet pan. Pour the olive oil and all the spices on top. Toss to evenly coat all the veggies and meat.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and flip/stir all the veggies around. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender and sausage is browned.
- If desired, sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the veggies and sausage as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Enjoy with rice or quinoa and fresh parsley if desired.